Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Post/Greeting!







Bryant loves his baby sister

Chloe just loves her shoes!
Well I wanted to do Christmas cards this year but as usual I have run out of time. I bought us all cute Christmas outfits to get a family picture taken but it just didn't work out. Maybe sometime after the new year. So I decided last minute to have Jason and I take pics of the kids since they are the cute ones anyway. Oh boy was that fun! Bryant was such a trooper. We made him smile so much we wore him out. He also had the hard job of keeping Chloe upright and she now weighs half as much as he does. So here is our hi-tech Christmas post/greeting/card.
We are all doing well in Clearfield, UT. We love it here! Jason and I are the ward librarians and we really enjoy it. Jason has been at his new job for three months now and he loves it. He is a Database Administrator for Digital Buisness Integrations. You may ask yourself what the heck does that mean? Well join the club:) You will just have to ask Jason. I am at home with the kids. Some days are great and others well you know me:) I have great friends in the neighborhood and that has helped me keep sane. Bryant is almost 3 1/2 now! I can't believe what a smart boy he is. He plays video/computer games, sings, dances takes pictures and his newest achivement is he is potty trianed! Bryant is such a friendly little boy, he loves everyone! I am so glad he is in my life. He is always making me laugh. Not always good when I am trying to be mad at him. Chloe is now 5 1/2 months old. I just love to watch her. She has the funniest expressions with her eyebrows. She sleeps through the night and she is such a good eater. I have yet to find something she dosen't like. She has the cutest laugh but good luck getting her to. She really holds back and makes you work for it. Either that or she dosen't find many things funny. Bryant has the best luck getting her to laugh cause she loves her big brother. When he walks in the room her face just lights up. It is so cute! Well we hope this post finds you all happy and healthy. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

10 comments:

Lamont said...

I love your christmas post! I can't wait to see you guys! We Love you!!

Nicole Howard said...

So precious...I love Bry's hair...you will have to do that to Dylan and Jonah's when they are there..and then teach me. Love you guys.

Sharron Lamont said...

Well, I just love the Christmas pictures. How can one not, especially if I'm one of the grandmothers! Thanks Erin for posting all the great pictures. Love, Mom

Marie Lefler said...

Online Christmas card, good idea. It is hard to do all the things you want to do with two kids. Life is just to crazy to be super-mom all the time. We loved the pictures, and Noah liked see his friend on the computer.

The Rives said...

That is so cute. I love the picture of Bryant kissing his sister. Too cute!!

Leslie said...

Those are the cutest Christmas pictures ever, who needs Kiddie Kandids (I say that after our 2nd attempt at Christmas pics went miserably wrong). I see you have passed on your photogenic genes to your cute kids. So fun to read about what you've been doing this year, though I already knew most of it. :) Happy Holidays you guys- oh and by the way Erin, you keep ME sane!! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm so glad you told me about your blog! It makes it so much easier to keep in touch. Hope you're all doing well, and your kids are darn cute!

Kristen said...

Erin, your kids are gorgeous and your little girl looks just like you! Hope you are doing good! I miss seeing you and you live so close! We will have to get together one time! Give me a ring. Check out my blog (blackburn6) and you will see how big my kids have gotten too! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Tell your darling parents hello for me! They are truly wonderful!
love, Kristen (Nicole's sister)

Susan said...

We now know where your family Blog is, and we love your posts and pictures. We'll try to visit more regularly and look forward to additional posts on the Smithsonian Blog. We wish you a great Christmas and wonderful New Year. Keep up the good work with your family and your blog.
We love you.

The Smith Aunts (Marcheta & Susan)

Sharron Lamont said...

Thanks daughter for keeping up with this blog. I love to visit my families' blogs as it makes us feel closer even when we aren't. Love, Mom