Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What a mess!

Well the other night Jason and I were playing our game together and Chloe woke up. So I decided to just let her be up for a bit. Well she was so quiet I finally realized something was wrong. I turned around and there she is with Jason's salsa and ranch dressing he had set on the floor. I ran for the carpet cleaner and baby wipes (I use baby wipes for everything). Jason had me take these pics before I could clean up so here she is. These pictures don't do justice to the mess she had made.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lamont said...

It looks like she enjoyed herself. We have down and dirty fridays. We get dirty on purpose at school. Its the best day ever!

Nicole Howard said...

I obviously feel your pain. I have a Little Green Machine and it was the best thing I ever bought!!

Sharron Lamont said...

How did you clean that up? Sure looks like she had a great time!