Thursday, April 17, 2008

The eggs are here!!!

Well I am sure if you have been to my house you have wondered why I haven't taken my wreath down. Well I have had a nest in it and I was afraid that the mother bird wouldn't have a place for her eggs.
Today they arrived! Four adorable little eggs. I am not sure If I need to call someone so let me know. Also if you know what kind they are I am quite interested to find out.
So If your coming by please be careful when you open the screen door!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lamont said...

Oh that is so fun. We had a poor baby bird that didn't make it out side our house the other day. I wanted to cry. I bet Bryant thinks that is fun to see baby birds. In the summer here we have saved lots of baby rabbits our at my work. Baby anything is just so cute!

Nicole Howard said...

That is cute. What do you do now? I wouldn't have a clue.

Sharron Lamont said...

Are the eggs still there Erin? What great pictures. I'll bet the kids just love seeing those little eggs!

Leia said...

Hey Erin! Your Mom gave me you blog address, hope you don't mind. I love seeing the pictures of your kids. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I'm also glad you had a link to Christian's blog, it's fun to see their pictures too. Anyway, if you ever want to check ours out, it's www.brianandleia.spaces.live.com
Take care,
Leia

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness, if this happened at our house it would be a daily obsession. We would have to implant a step ladder by the front door so the twins could check on the eggs every 10 seconds. Any progress yet? I would have no clue what to do! Just watch and wait? Good for you for keeping your wreath up, I am so fascinated by this post!