Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Part 1


I started the day taking my cell phone from Bryant who had made a few calls. As I check my phone it rings and its a police dispatch operator. Bryant had called a number in my phone and told a lady that his parents weren't waking up. I guess I am glad if something ever did happen, Bryant would be able to call for help. Next on our agenda was the heating and air man. That took 2 hours so while we waited I made cookies and got the kids ready to go to Jason's work to trick or treat.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

KatieLarson said...

Cute babies. They are getting so big!

Nicole Howard said...

Did he seriously do that? That is hilarious!! What did the police say? Oh Bryant...what a funny kid.

Erin said...

Yep he did it alright. The operator was very nice and just told me to have a talk with him. Infact Jason and I had a nice long talk with him:)

Dustin and Kellie said...

Oh! How scary!!