Monday, February 16, 2009

Grandkid Pictures!

 

 

 


As most of you know the last time I took my kids to get their pictures done Chloe was 2 weeks old. So 3 weeks ago my Mother in Law set up an appointment for all her grandkids. Let me just say it was quite an experience and I won't take my kids again for a very long time! I do love the one with Bryant and Chloe together and thankfully Bryant is very photogenic. So here they are for everyones enjoyment. Yes I know Chloe looks afraid and very worried. In the end she didn't cry but it looks like she suffered in silence.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

KatieLarson said...

Those pictures are soooo cute. I hope to be able to do pictures like this one day soon.

Lamont said...

Those are really cute! We are going to have to do that for you parents!

Erin said...

I know! I hope we can do it this Christmas!

Darcysmad said...

Those are sooo cute! Poor chloe, but that girl has the most beautiful eyes!

Jonathan said...

LOL.. I love it.. looks like Chloe was worried about Brooklyn. Haha

Dustin and Kellie said...

Beautiful! I don't why.. I hadn't realized Bryant is the only boy! Poor kid! Jk. SO so cute!