Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Gray's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Privileged
4. Bones
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. One tree Hill
7. Chuck
8. The Office

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Got up and showered at 6:30 (not my normal time and it was rough)
2. Took Jason to a Dr. Apt
3. Took Jason to get his car fixed
4. Went and got my Ultrasound and we are having a boy!
5. Had a nap
6. Went to the library
7. Went to a meeting
8. Watched 2 episodes of the Office season 2 with my hubby before bed

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Jason coming home from work!
2. Summer
3. A new book I want to read coming out in May
4. Having a new baby
5. Swimming
6. Disneyland trip
7. Every weekend:)
8. Time with my hubby

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Famous Daves
2. Olive Garden
3. Sweet River
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Pizza/Pasta factory
6. Denny's/Ihop/Star Cafe (I love diner/cafe food:)
7. Applebees
8. Cafe Rio

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Be Debt free
2. Be thin and healthy
3. My kids would get along better (ya right brothers and sister)
4. Go on a cruise with my husband
5. A very clean home
6. A nice savings so we can do more trips
7. A bigger vehicle
8. My lawn would be mowed on a regular basis:)

8 People I Tag:
1. Katie
2. Ranae
3. Kim
4. Kellie
5. Nicole
6. Darcy
7. Amy
8. Anyone else that would like to participate

No comments: