Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chloe the big girl!



Well anyone who has talked to me about potty training knows that I am not a fan. I didn't want to potty train Chloe but when she asked to sit on the potty I couldn't say no. So I got the panties, Elmo book and M&M's to be ready. Well she would sit and do nothing. So that re-confirmed my decision to not bother. I think that when a child is ready it should be easy. Bry was 3 years old but when he was ready I didn't have to do much. So 2 days ago Chloe asked Grandma Sharron to take her potty and that was that. She has been going since. She had a little accident today but other then that she is doing wonderfully. I hope she keeps it up. She even made it through nap time. I can't wait to see how she does at bedtime tonight. She is able to get on and off the potty herself and she is going number 1 and 2!!! I am so very proud of her. I really didn't want two kids in diapers and now I don't have to. At first I didn't think the timing was right but she has proved me wrong. Apparently she only wanted one baby at home and she wants everyone to know that she is a big girl. She cracks us all up. She doesn't want any help from anyone. She wants to put her clothes on herself and this is all since the potty training. Also since she turned 2 she is speaking so much more. She really is growing up. I love you Chloe Bear!

2 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

I am totally with you on not being a fan of potty training. Tyler and Landon will be 3 in October and are still not potty trained. I just don't have it in me to tackle it.
But...awesome job Chloe! That will be nice to only have Kade in diapers and cheaper too!

Lamont said...

YEAH!!! Chloe you are such a big girl! We are so proud of her! Girls are always easier to potty train! I am sooooo glad that I am having a girl! We love you chloe!