Saturday, August 22, 2009

SOCCER!!!

 


Bry was sooo stoked to start soccer today! He got his uniform on Monday and he has been bugging me ever since for when he got to play. Today was the day and he did pretty good. It was so fun to watch cause they were all pretty clueless( except for the coaches son). I can't wait to see how he progresses each week! Chloe had a hard time just sitting on the sidlines. I think she will love playing too. I think she can start next year but I need to see. The girls are way cute. They all had pink, purple, lavender and red uniforms!!! I LOVE IT!!! She was a good cheerleader for her big brother since she couldn't play:) We even got to see Bry's friend Treyson after the game and it was so cute to see them together. They had even picked the same number!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lamont said...

Those pictures are really cute. i love watching younger kids play soccer. I also love the picture of chloe.

Dustin and Kellie said...

How cute! That is so exciting! Ethan starts next month, and I can't wait. I think Maren will be just like Chloe! How fun! YAY for Bryant!

Also, I'm going private and I don't have your email. My email is Kelliebennett@q.com if you wanna send me yours so I can send you an invite!