Thursday, October 8, 2009

Helping Debbie

 

 

 

The last week on and off I have been helping Debbie pack. Well yesterday I headed over with Chloe and Kade to help clean up a little bit. My kids are pretty crazy we all know but when it comes to Debbie's dog Josser they make no sense at all. Bryant will run away but then when he feels safe he calls Josser over then freaks out again! I don't get it. Well when I took Chloe over she was freaking out as usual and so I put her on the counter. Then next thing I know she crawled all the way to the back corner and is yelling, "Josser get me"! That means (Josser is going to get me). She cracks me up! Anyway, here is some pics of her on the counter. Chloe also LOVES to hide then try and surprise you. This shelf in Debbie's pantry is one of her favorite hiding places. Here she is with her cousin Brooklyn. They crack me up!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie Burns said...

I LOVE this pics! They show off Chloe so well. Thanks for all your help over the past several weeks! I couldn't have done it without you!