Monday, November 12, 2007

Let's Blog!




Well I finally decided It was time to start a blog. A lot has happened to Jason and I since we got married. I guess I'll start with recapping.
Jason and I were married June 14, 2003 in the Bountiful Temple. What a crazy day it was. Right after we were married Jason and my dad went out to eat with Jason's family and I went home to take a nap. I wasn't gonna let married life change me too much:) That night we had a great time at our reception and Jason and I didn't leave till 11:00pm. We were beat but we were having a blast dancing with all our friends and family! We stayed that night at the Anniversary Inn. The next day we went and opened gifts, then we were off to Merced, CA to have a second reception. We had a lot of fun in CA and we got to go to Yosemite and San Fran. Then back home to our jobs and new life together.

No comments: