Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Then Jason and I had an idea!

Jason is ready to go!
Right before c-section and more then a bit scared

The day we were meeting our baby girl!
Jason and I thought that Bryant would love to be a big brother. Whenever we asked him he would say, " I want a baby sister". So since Bryant was such a good boy we wanted to give him one.
I have never been so sick. Jason and I just knew we were having a baby girl. I finally started to feel better at about 5 or 6 months along. Then I caught a stomach flu and ended up in the hospital at 8 months but once I was hydrated I felt great! Then one week before our c-section I got and infection. So I quickly got on the zpac and killed that cold in 5 days. Unfortunately I still had a bad cough which made the recovery hurt really bad.

No comments: