Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Well I tried to take some cute Valentines Day pics for all those we love who aren't with us today. However I could not get Chloe to be happy today. I don't know if its the weather or teething but she is just not a happy girl. So here is the best I could do. Bryant on the other hand has been going up to strangers and wishing them, "Happy Valentines Day!" He has loved all the valentines he Has been given and we even got to go have lunch with Daddy! So far we have had a great day! So from all of us to all of you........HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lamont said...

Love the picture! Happy Valentine's Day! We LOVE You GUYS!!!

Anonymous said...

Bryant is a doll, I wish kyrie were that open. Hope you had a good day.

Leslie said...

We'll take a thumb sucking Chloe! Gotta love those thumb suckers, is it bad I don't want Maddie to ever stop? Love the Valentine's pic! It sounds like it was a great day for you. Miss you guys!!!

Ranae and Matt said...

They are both little cuties. I love the thumb. I think it is so cute when they do it.a

Susan said...

Thanks of all your pictures and updates. We love you all,
Marcheta, Susan, and Grandma Belle

Sharron Lamont said...

Dad and I think this is such a cute picture. I was showing him last night. Love the thumb!