Friday, February 29, 2008

Newgate Mall

We went to the Newgate mall this week cause they have a little arcade there that we thought might be fun for the kids. We had a great time and I plan on going back with Jason and maybe the kids can come too. I had a blast! There is also a play area for the kids in the mall part. Chloe met a friend that kept trying to take her bow off. Bryant met some kids that pushed him off the climbing thing and I met parents that don't care what their kids are doing. So sad I live in a world with parents like this. What will their kids turn out like. Sorry that can be a topic for another blog post:) All and all a great day! I can't wait for summer!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ranae and Matt said...

Looks like fun. Maybe we will have to try it out sometime. Trey is always wanting something to do. Maybe Bryant came come over sometime and play.

Nicole Howard said...

Oh my...I have had many experiences with other peoples kids at mall playgrounds. How would it be to be a clueless parent? Let's not find out right!!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, we miss those kids. What a great idea for a playdate. So funny about Chloe's bow-this week we had a similar experience with Maddie's candy necklace, some little girl tried to take a bite. And clueless parents, I hope you did your "DON'T PUSH!!!" because I totally started using that and it turns heads! :) Miss you guys!!

Erin said...

LOL that is great Leslie. I will have to try the "Don't Push" and see how it goes, And yes How would it be to be clueless parent. Oh well.

Marie Lefler said...

Oh, I'm sorry we missed this. We will definitely make it to the next outing.

I am so excited for girls night!

Ranae and Matt said...

Thanks for inviting me to girls night. I had so much fun. I am glad I got to know you guys better. I do consider you a friend. Thanks also for inviting me to do things with you guys.