Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day!


Bryant making French toast!

Bryant enjoying the French toast he helped make!

This Mother's day was the best ever! I slept in till almost 10:00am! I awoke to my cute family bringing me breakfast in bed and a beautiful hand made card! Bryant helped make the french toast and I even got bacon!!!! I love that he can now wish me, "Happy Mother's Day!" Next we headed to church where I got to feel so loved and appreciated! To top the day off we went to Grandma Porters for a BBQ. I am so thankful for my little family! Thanks for giving me a beautiful day to remember!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lamont said...

WOW what a good boy! Happy Mothers Day! You are such a great loving and caring mother you deserved it!

Sarah Lee said...

sure rub it in! My lazy husband slept in... what a jerk! JK