Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas!

 

 

 

 



The tree is up! Not all the decorations were found. This is as good as it gets yet we are excited! Thanks to my little brother Evan the tree was put up in a timely fashion. I searched high and low for all my decorations and I just couldn't locate them. So this year we are without our nativity among other things. It is all probably for the best as I am sure Chloe wouldn't have been able to control herself around it. Since I have been feeling so unwell I really wasn't feeling up to doing anymore. All and all the kids are happy. They can't stop hugging Mr. and Mrs. Claus! Here are a few pics I have taken over the last week or so. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

KatieLarson said...

Your kids are so cute! I hope you find your nativity! That would be so sad if it was stolen!

Lamont said...

That is exciting! I am sad this year we wont be together! Love you Guys!

Amy said...

Very cute!!!! I love the Santa hat!!I hope you get feeling better soon!!! My poor friend!