Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Alter Egos!

Darcy did this and it was fun so here goes:)

1. My Rock Star Name: Princess Ford (first pet/current car)
2. My Gangsta Name: Twix Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie (favorite candy bar and cookie)
3. My Detective Name: Pink Monkey (favorite color and animal)
4. My Star Wars Name: Smier of Tylenol (first three letters of last name and first two lettters of first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on)
5. My Super Hero Name: The Purple Pina Colada (second favorite color and favorite drink with "the" in front)
6. My Nascar Name: Emmadean Helen (first name of your grandmothers)
7. My "lover" Name: New West Good and Plenty (favorite perfume/cologne and candy)
8. My Whitness Protection Name: Claudia Clayton (mother's and father's middle name)

3 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

that was funny... i think i'll do it too.

Darcysmad said...

I can't get over how funny it is!

Lamont said...

That is funny! I like that one!