Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Time!

 



The Christmas season was quite full this year! I was not only sick but we had some house guests! First we had Jason's dad John come to stay a few days. The kids loved it! Then my parents came for a few days. I was upset that they had to leave before Christmas due to a bad storm. The kids got some practice opening gifts with my parents though and we had a nice time. I was sad my parents left so Jason cheered me up with having our little family make some goodies on Christmas Eve. That was fun:) Christmas morning came too early at 7:30 with a very excited Bryant. So we woke up Chloe and we went down to open gifts. We had such a great relaxing time. We love you all and we hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lamont said...

I am glad you had a nice Christmas! We missed you guys this year. But next year is going to be very exciting with two new babies in the family! We love you guys! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Amy said...

Finally an update.... I thought something had happened to your fingers!!! (; j/k I just kept waiting I knew it would come... love and miss you!!!