Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Good Ol' Days!

 

 



Ok, while I am here at Mom and Dad's I would be remiss to not utilize all the fine photos at my disposal. So for all who might care here are some pics from the good ol' days. These are from Pine, AZ where we would visit my Grandparents in the summer. We spent our time watching Pinwheel playing Skip-Bo and Uno as well as making paper boats to send earthworms down the "Swami" river aka a little stream in the front of the house. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Debbie Burns said...

Freaking awesome! I want this one for my wall! :)

Darcysmad said...

Those are great!! It's really interesting to see these pictures of you and see a little of Bryant in them....I always thought he looked just like Jason. Hope you're having fun. Let me know when you get back so we can plan a girls night!

Lamont said...

OHHH I love them! Its so fun to look back and remember good times. That is what so great about pictures! Your so beautiful!Christian is so cute! You can totaly see how the kids look like him. I wonder who our little one is going to look like!