Thursday, September 10, 2009

2 Months old!!!

 

I can't beliveve Kade is 2 months old! He is getting so big! I find out today just how big at his 2 month apt. I can't wait! He really is a good baby. I know I complain alot but I love this little guy. He has only spit up maybe 3 times unlike his big brother and sister. He is still pretty fussy for a few hours in the evening but other then that he does very well. I can't wait to get to know this sweet boy better and I am so excited to see how he grows!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lamont said...

He is just too cute! Wow time goes by really fast. i can't wait to see that little cutie! Love you guys!

Dustin and Kellie said...

How adorable and so sweet! Goodness! It's crazy how time flies! Wow! He sure is a cutie!

Amy said...

So cute! I NEED to see him soon!