Monday, September 28, 2009

My New LOVE!

 

 

 

 

Jason will always have a very special place in my heart but I am in love with my new van!!!!! Christmas came early for us when Jason's car threw a rod into his engine block or something like that. My brothers father in law was looking for either a Honda Odyssey or a Toyota Sienna for us so when he called Friday evening to tell me he got me a van and I would get it that night I was so excited. I was so happy to get the Honda cause that is what I really wanted! Thanks again Mike! I LOVE it soooo much! It has made my driving life sooooooooo much easier/better! Getting the kids in and out now is cake! Bryant can get in and out by himself and I taught him how to buckle and un buckle Chloe so now I just have to put Kade in!!!!!! I'm Stoked!! (if you can't tell)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

KatieLarson said...

I must admit that I have never liked minivans. But now that I am a mom sometimes, just sometimes, I look at them and think how nice and roomy they must be. We just have our little Lancer and one kid. And I don't know how we could do it with another kid. I am so happy for you. Maybe one day we will break down and get one too.

Michael and Brenda Smith said...

That is so cool! I'm excited for you.

Marie Lefler said...

Nice! You are now officially in the minivan club! Welcome. How does it feel to be a part of such an awesome club? Hope you have driving bliss!

D said...

It's alway nice to have a new car with great features. How lucky for your family to get a van from your bro. FIL. Maybe if he's feeling more generous, he can get my family a new van too :)-

Dustin and Kellie said...

It is the funniest thing for me. I would love to get a Tahoe of a 4 runner someday.. But though I try to deny it I love my van. It came in so handy when I started my day care. And now that another baby is on it's way, I can't help but think how nice and spacious it is! CONGRATS!

Dustin and Kellie said...

Hey, just so you know I thought that I did invite you to view my blog. I sent you an invite not too long after I went private, but just now when I checked it didn't have you on there. Weird. But now you are free to look at you leisure! :)