Saturday, September 12, 2009

You turn you back for a second

 

 

 


This is a first for me. We had the kids outside playing. Well I was sitting in the shade talking with my neighbor Tiffany when it got quiet. So we call for the girls and go looking for them. This is where we found them. They were giggling and they thought they were sooooo funny. I had a heart attack. The little stinkers pushed a box next to the hood and climbed up. I still can't beleive they could do it, or thought to do it and I am just thankful niether of them fell and broke their necks.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

AHHH! How scary! Little stinkers! I can't believe how smart little kids are. They come up with great plans and they do it quick to get their mischievious things done! I have no idea how to stress to Maren that certain things are dangerous! She either doesn't get it or doesn't care. It freaks me out!

Dustin and Kellie said...

Also, I know this wont help with your heart attack, but boy is she a gorgeous little girl!!

Tiffany said...

what are we going to do about theose two.

Darcysmad said...

Don't you just hate that? It's hard to keep track of all the children. At least you didn't find them on top of your roof like a lady in my ward.