Friday, October 10, 2008

Beautiful Girl!




Oh my Chloe! I love this girl! But she is CRAZY! She has an amazing little personality developing. She loves to hug and head butt(her Scottish side)! She loves a lot and sometimes it is painful. She has even made me see stars. She also has the highest pitch scream you have ever heard. If she ever finds you on the floor watch out cause she will come running to jump on you! With all that, I just love her so much. I took these pics a few weeks ago. It was funny cause this girl loves her thumb but I was trying to get her to take a pacifier to "put a cork in it".
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lamont said...

She is Beautiful! I love that GIRL! I am so glad that you are having fun with her.I can't wait to see her agian. i love you guys! I miss you a lot!

Ranae and Matt said...

Dang she is cute