Sunday, October 12, 2008

Um ya, its that cold!




Well Bryant woke me at 5 this morning with a cough. When I went to the kitchen for medicine I looked out the window and I saw snow EVERYWHERE! When I went back to sleep I dreamed that it was all a dream and it really didn't snow. So when I woke up this morning I ran downstairs to see if it was white out. Sure enough this is what I saw. Does this mean we are in for a winter like last year? If so, all of you who live in warmer climates, you should expect a visit from me soon:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

Holy cow....that is insane.
We just got back from the park and we are sweating. How crazy is that?

Lamont said...

WOW Erin! I am SORRY that its snowing already. But today we noticed a weather change too. I Mean it was in the high 60s. I am sorry but I could never live were it snows and is cold all the time! Your braver then me. SO you need to come see me. Its warm here. I have a big house now!!!!!

Erin said...

Yes I love being warm! You both are lucky to live in a warmer climate. But I do enjoy having different seasons:) The only thing to do now is to have 2 homes one for summer and one for winter he he:) I can't wait to see the new house Kim!

Debbie Burns said...

I vote for the 2 homes as well. Count me in! I'm hoping we get the snow-melt thing from a couple years ago. However, if I could just get it to only snow on the grass and leave the sidewalks and streets clear maybe we'll be okay this winter... hehe :)

Leslie said...

I will set up the guest room for you, Erin!! It is in the '80s here and so muggy. Yeah bring your bikini!! I am getting so jealous seeing all these pictures. I always get a kick out of Halloween decorations covered in snow. The girls keep asking if they can play in the snow, I guess when you are their age you think your parents are magic that way. :)