Friday, October 24, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese!


I love it here, The kids can just run around and you don't have to worry! Chloe ran off a few times and just when I couldn't find her a nice associate would bring her back to me:) Chloe is fearless and she loved the car games and anything she could climb on! This is our second time going. This time around they were pros! Bry is getting really good at most the games too. He went up to the fake Chuck E. and was talking to him. He came back to me and told me that Chuck E. wouldn't talk to him so I had to explain that he wasn't the real one and that the real one would be out soon. When he did Bryant gave him a big hug. Chloe just froze and stared at him, once Chuck E. got closer to her she just started shaking then crying. It was awesome! lol
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lamont said...

I think most little kids cry when they see chuck E.. That is a fun place and nice that kids can be kids there.

Dustin and Kellie said...

That's awesome! Go Bryant. Ethan is terrifed of Chuck E.